We’ve made changes to keep you safe and comfortable when travelling with us.
We care deeply about the safety, health and wellbeing of all of our people, passengers and community – and we’re doing everything we can to to ensure our response to COVID-19 remains appropriate so you feel safe and comfortable on our buses.
We’ve made some changes to your travel experience to maintain an appropriate distance between our passengers and our drivers.
- We are currently encouraging rear door boarding on our buses unless you need to use the front door due to accessibility or other requirements.
- The front seats of our buses are cordoned off to allow for a safe social distance between our driver and passengers
- All south east Queensland services are currently cashless and only accepting pre-paid tickets, such as a go card.
Cleaning and hygiene
We’ve also enhanced our cleaning and hygiene practices so you can be confident travelling with us.
- Every Sunbus vehicle is routinely cleaned to the highest standard including daily enhanced infection control measures.
- We also equip drivers with hand sanitiser and cleaning spray to maintain hygiene in the driving area throughout the day
- We actively monitor the health and wellbeing of our team members and respectfully promote strict hygiene and social distancing measures in our workplace.
Sunbus continues to work with our government partners and industry to ensure our behaviour remains consistent with official advice while continuing to deliver our public transport services.
Thank-you for your continued support and respect to our staff and fellow passengers.
For TransLink’s COVID-safe public transport plan and travel updates, please visit TransLink.com.au.