8am Water outside the Sunbus depot gate in Garbutt has now risen to 500mm deep and running making it unsafe for buses to leave out depot. Some 200 and 201 routes will be cancelled as buses are locked in depot. ALL other urban routes and ALL school runs are running but with flooding we are experiencing delays.
06:30am Due to the current monsoon weather conditions in the Townsville area ALL services and School runs are experincing 10 to 15min delays. Our Drivers are taking extreme caution in these bad conditions. This morning our depot was flooded in and the first services were delayed as we waited for water to drop to a safe level to get out of depot at approx. 6am. Updates on this website will continue if conditions worsen.